Monday, August 29, 2011

Enzo, Wheelie



I enjoyed shaping these wheels. 4hr(s) of fun. Easy though. I created them in a separate file for making as a template.

Used a tube, initially, for the rubber tires, and then I detached the internal surface for working on the wheel.

Working on them was lot easier most of the section are symmetric, what you do at one place is to be done at another [x4].
Used bump mapping over the rubber tyre. The procedure is usually to adjust the map through UVW mapping and then copying this map to bumps.

These days, my working hours are reduced. Studying Mentalray[did that last week] and ZBrush, they would be a requirement to take my designs to next levels. but like always, spending time enjoying life with no insecurity of future :D



No comments:

Post a Comment