Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oh oh!

Hello...errr...Readers. Damn! I haven't updated the progress. By now, I have completed the modelling and texturing of Ferrari Enzo. But I was not able to update the blog.
Ok Here are some rendered pics of the car I have made. The important thing left with car is rigging, such that the next process in the development, i.e. animation, gets easy.














As I recall, the last thing I discussed was about modelling wheels :D Lol I have come too far from that. I have modeled a weird set of head lights, My own registration plate :P with my logo, and of course used mental ray architecture properties to give appropriate material look to each mesh in the scene.

For the next time, I would be discussing all the above and rigging as I have not discussed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment