Sunday, January 8, 2012

Compliment Sandwich

Stewie: Now, I’m going to do something I like to call the ‘Compliment Sandwich' Where I say something good, talk about where you need improvement, and then end with something good.

That's on of my favorite scene from Family Guy where Stewie starts his own company in his small room :D
Well It's been a long time since I posted some *sandwiches* on this blog.I've been very busy and lazy to put up a new post. But I've been active on the Facebook page of this blog. So make sure you subscribe to my Facebook page too [even if you don't like it]. I got myself a new laptop with a little better config compared to my MeaN-ManchinE. i5 processors does a pretty good job with ZBrush and Mental Ray rendering. I also got a job as a Web Designer, and lets hope things work out <3

Ok let me warm up:

1. Deadly Sun:
Deadly Sun. Very Initial Image

Deadly Son

I made two wallpapers. Both of the illustrate the concept of "Deadly Sun". The one in red, i named it as "Deadly Son". Huh! not much of a difference in name but the son one is more bloody. That orange like thing [son] in the middle is surrounded by alien like tentacles, which signify as the rays from the Sun.

T'was a pretty easy to made it in ZBrush and took me only half hour to build the base model of the concept I had in mind.

Following, I made a facebook cover for my profile, where I used this model:

Limelight

I named it 'Limelight' [since I'm under the influence of two son <3 ]

Hmmm...This gives me an idea, I think it's time for redecorate this blog.

2. Err...A Frog ?? As an *Angel*! Lmao :P

Frog Angel. I gotta find a better name for this masterpiece.

Pathetic right? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment